Ramsey, NJ – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) today announced a major new release of its popular, dynamic and award-winning automated document workflow solution, Dispatcher Phoenix, Version 6.0. Available in different vertical editions to address specific business needs, Dispatcher Phoenix streamlines and automates common document processing tasks, maximizing productivity and helping users increase their business efficiencies.
This new release introduces added support for enterprise-level deployments, enhanced security, and a brand new web user interface. Addressing the needs of enterprise-level organizations, including optimal performance, maximum uptime, and scalability, these exciting new features include:
- Failover – A major requirement in mission-critical environments, Dispatcher Phoenix offers automated failover capabilities. If one server unexpectedly goes down, all workflow functions are automatically moved to the Dispatcher Phoenix Failover server, eliminating downtime. Heartbeat monitoring between Dispatcher Phoenix servers ensures continuous operation.
- Load Balancing – Document processing tasks can be automatically spread across multiple servers, preventing bottlenecks and speeding processing time. Automated redundancy, synchronizing and replicating workflows between all Dispatcher Phoenix servers are supported, eliminating the need for any human intervention.
- Offloading – Maximize productivity by automatically offloading processor-intensive tasks, such as OCR processing and traffic coming from MFPs, mobile devices and the web, to separate servers.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Web – Dispatcher Phoenix’s zero footprint web user interface provides centralized access to important enterprise tools as well as workflow sharing and control capabilities.
- Workflow Sharing – Workflows can be shared with specific users or groups of users in Active Directory, providing administrators with the fine-tune control they need to manage workflow access.
- Workflow Control – Administrators can run, pause and stop workflows without accessing the application.
- Dashboard – A graphical snapshot of the system is provided for analytics, monitoring and reporting.
- Application / Workflow Security – Users can now safeguard access to the application and workflows by setting up a password to be entered before the application is launched or a workflow is run.
- MFP Bulk Import – To speed up set up time, bulk importing of multiple MFPs for registration is supported.
“Konica Minolta understands the needs of our enterprise customers,” said Kevin Kern, Senior Vice President, Business Intelligence Solutions and Product Planning. “This powerful new release provides enterprise-level companies with the solution they need to best manage and control their documents, ultimately providing an improved level of customer service to their clients in less time.”
Republished with permission from Buyers Laboratory LLC (www.buyerslab.com). ©2016 Buyers Laboratory LLC